Thursday 22 March 2007

Monte Carlo’s millions still within reach


March 7th

Betfair Poker is still offering online qualification tournaments for the Monte Carlo EPT Grand Final.

Players can win a $16,000 Team Betfair package which includes the 10,000 main event buy-in and spending money for travel and hotel. Feeder satellites start from $9.90.

The final satellites take place on Saturday 10th and 17th March at 2130 (GMT). A package is guaranteed for each satellite.

The latest member of Team Betfair for the Grand Final is popular forumite ‘doobs’. He said, “It’ll be a little tougher to make moves against Ivey and company. I hope I can continue my run of form.”

Doobs went on to win the Betfair Poker $50,000 guaranteed tournament the very same night.

“I doubt I will have a weekend like that for a while, but if I could repeat that luck for just one weekend, I hope it is the one at the end of March when I am in Monte Carlo.”




For further information please contact:
Oliver Bowen
Oliver.bowen@betfair.com
02088348318

No comments: